Sweet Valentine

Just yesterday I posted that I wasn't much of a "heart" girl and here I am posting "heart" cards. Isn't this asian heart image fabulous? It is compliments of Hero Arts. If I remember correctly I bought it from someone on Splitcoaststampers. I have a love/hate relationship with SCS. Splitcoaststampers is such a wealth of inspiration but I can't pass up a good deal. I've decided to stop looking on their buy/sell/trade board after recently scoring on a motherload of gently used {mostly new} A Muse stamps. It has me motivated to try to sell some Stampin' Up sets that are horribly neglected. I should do that as a separate blog entry..anyways here are the deets for this Asian Valentine along with another Sweet Valentine:

~recipe~
Stamps: Stampin' Up Asian Poetry, Hero Arts
Paper: Stampin' Up Ruby Red, Misc black
Ink: Stampin' Up Ruby Red, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Velvet ribbon and bling

Who can resist this sweet heart in pink?


~recipe~
Stamps: Hampton Arts
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: Rose Coral Chalk ink

Comments

Love the both...I've got to get busy on some Heart Cards. (((Hugs)))
Godelieve said…
These are great! I love the first one especially! I like how you did the heart...